Poptropica’s oldest inhabitants have a problem: someone’s been stealing their stuff! To return what’s rightfully theirs, you’ll explore creepy sewers, pitch-black caverns, and even a giant’s garden in the clouds. See how it all began with the very first Poptropica Island: Early Poptropica!
- Go all the way to the right until you arrive in Early Poptropica.
- Talk to the settlers. One of them says he is missing his pig and that a spider stole it.
- Another settler complains about a stolen bucket for the well.
- There is one more settler on top of the tower. He says they have lost their flag and need it back.
- Go all the way back to the beginning and you will see an open sewer grate by a fire hydrant.
- Go down inside the sewer and get the pig in the bottom right corner.
- Go back out of the sewer and get back onto the street.
- Find the guy who was missing his pig and click on him. He will take his pig back.
- Go down the well.
- Find the glow stick. It is in the upper-left corner.
- Go back up and get out of the well.
- Go left back to the start.
- Now you need to keep going left and get to Poptropica Towers.
- Find another pothole and go down.
- Explore the sewer maze below the street until you find a golden egg (hint: watch the walkthrough video for the exact path to take).
- Get the egg.
- Work your way up the buildings until you get to the last one.
- Get to the top of the last one and go up the vine.
- Click on the giant.
- Keep on going right until you find a bucket and a jetpack.
- Once you find those items go back down to the street.
- Go back to Main Street and with the jetpack fly to the top of the water tower and retrieve the flag.
- Go back to Early Poptropica and give the man by the wall his water bucket.
- Go up to the tall wooden tower and give the man his flag.
- A ship will come to shore and you need to click on the man on the ship to get your medal.